Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Fun

This weekend we decided to relax and enjoy our 3 day weekend. I put the laundry and dishes on hold (didn't have to twist my arm for this one!) and we headed for the beach! It's only a 90 minute drive for us - the weather was perfect and we were so excited to see how BabyBoy would do in the water.

AHH, look out here comes the Plum Wonderful family!


So when we got there I had plans to take pictures of my gorgeous boy. I had it all planned out. I dressed him in a cute shirt that would surely bring out those beautiful blue eyes, his shorts were casual, his hair would be blowing in the wind....but he had different plans. He didn't want his feet to touch the dry sand. So I only got 1 good picture! It was good enough to frame....

...it kinda looks like an artsy-professional shot...right?


Swim time came and he did amazingly well!


He loved the water!


It was a blast!

We made such wonderful memories! We packed a lunch and just had some good ol' free fun. Can't wait to take him back since he did so good. Fun, fun time!
Why can't every weekend be 3 days!?

5 comments:

  1. water looks great! I wish we had something like that where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with the previous commenter, where do I find that beach exactly??

    Beautiful photo of your son indeed, he is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gulf of Mexico, NW Florida - it's the best! The oil spill didn't make quite where we were, thank the Lord. Thanks for the sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that does look like a professional shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture and so jealous you live so close to the beach! We are leaving for our beach vacation on Friday!

    ReplyDelete